You are the perfect fit for us. Connect with our community and make new friends by volunteering and/or interning your time and talents. We’re looking for people who are interested in helping out with programs, events, or even administrative stuff. If you feel that you have something to offer TEL HI, please let us know!
Here are some examples of what our volunteers/interns do:
- Help children with their homework in our after school programs
- Serve meals for our Senior Lunch Program
- Offer a workshop for adults or lead a class
- Help with garden upkeep (our garden is lovely)
- Help with one-time fundraising and community events
- Help beautify our center
How to apply
We always welcome anyone who wants to volunteer/intern but we do prefer volunteers who can make sustained, consistent, and longer-term commitments. If interested, please fill out our application and you can expect a reply with 5-7 business days.