When school is out for the summer, TEL HI is still here to support families with Summer Camp! Kids will have fun while building confidence through a variety of recreational, and STEAM activities, as well as academics taught by credentialed teachers. Campers will also be introduced to new experiences through fun field trips throughout the summer. It’s no wonder great friendships are forged here!
Additional highlights include:
- Experienced & professional staff
- Academic time with credentialed teachers
- STEAM, gardening, cooking, sports & recreation, field trips (2-3 times a week), and more!
- Staff support in English, Chinese, and Spanish
- Strict health and safety guidelines are followed at all times
- Financial help available for qualifying families
CAMP DATES / HOURS / COSTS
- Session 1 (6/12/23 – 7/7/23, CLOSED 6/19/23 & 7/4/23)
- FULL, WAITLIST ONLY
- Session 2 (7/10/23 – 8/4/23, CLOSED 7/28/23)
- FULL, WAITLIST ONLY
- 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Session 1: $1,080
- Session 2: $1,140
- Financial Aid / Discounts:
- Financial aid is offered in the form of a sliding scale based on your families income level. To apply for financial aid, please have the first page of your most recent 1040 form from your tax return ready to upload (redacted SSNs is OK).
- TEL HI also offers a 25% sibling discount for families with more than one child enrolled in ESA Summer Camp.The first child will be charged the full fee for the camp and any siblings will pay the discounted rate (25% off the fee charged for the first child)
Entering Kindergarten through entering 6th grade (must be at least 5 years of age by the first day of camp).
Registration began on Monday, February 27th. Space in the program will be based on a first-come, first-serve basis. Once all spots are full, additional applications will be added to a waitlist.
Please follow the steps below to register your child(ren). Once all spots are full, additional applications will be added to a waitlist.
Start the registration process by completing the “Summer Camp 2023 Enrollment Request Form” (link below). Please make sure you check all the sessions you wish to attend.
>> SUMMER CAMP 2023 ENROLLMENT REQUEST FORM <<
If you are requesting financial aid, please have the first page of your most recent 1040 form from your tax return ready to upload (redacted SSNs is OK). Summer camp fees attached to the enrollment application we send out will be reflective of the sliding scale rate you qualify for based on the information we receive.
- Once we receive & process your enrollment request, we will send out an enrollment application (via 1Core) unique to your family to fill out. You will have 7 days (from the time that the enrollment application is sent out) to complete the application. If the application is not completed within that timeframe, your spot will be forfeited to the next applicant in line.
- At the end of the application process, you will be asked to pay a program deposit ($50) as well as sign-up for Tuition Auto Pay (TAP). The program deposit is non-refundable and will be put towards your overall tuition when we bill. The remainder of your tuition fees will be charged at a later date (June 5th for session 1 charges & July 3rd for session 2 charges).Please note that there are no fees for ACH transactions, however, debit/credit card transactions will have an additional 2.5% processing fee included.
- If you were waitlisted, we will contact you if/when a spot opens up. Spots in the program will only open up if someone drops from the program or does not fill out their enrollment application in time.
If you have any questions or have any issues with the application process, please contact Michael Lee, Program Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Yongqi Lin, Enrollment Specialist (email@example.com).