Lee Roberson Gymnasium
What rental space can house a banquet for 250 guests, basketball games, and your child’s birthday party—all equally well? TEL HI’s bright, open gymnasium offers a huge space for a small price.
Do you want high ceilings, plenty of natural light, and a lot of room to move around? How about a small kitchen with a stove and sink? The gymnasium has all that plus easy access to bathroom facilities (thank goodness).
The only problem with this space is listing all the different types of events you can have here. We have some suggestions for starters:
- Receptions/Dinners – comfortably holds 25 round tables with 10 people per table
- Meetings or community gatherings – seats 350+ in a theater-style setting
- Kids birthday parties – combine the gymnasium with our playground for even more fun
- Art shows
- Sporting events – basketball, indoor soccer, volleyball, badminton; our regulation basketball court includes a large electronic scoreboard if you need one
- Dance events and classes – our line dancers and Zumba enthusiasts agree
- Open Gym Days
You may have questions.
Take a look at these frequently asked questions:
$150 per hour with a four hour minimum. All-day rates available.
When is it available?
Weekday evenings after 6:00 pm. Weekends from 7:00 am–09:00 pm.
What are the dimensions of the space?
Approximately 44’ x 88’ or 3,872 square feet
Does it come with tables, chairs, linens, etc?
No, but you can rent them from our community partner, Abbey Rentals.
Can I host my sporting event here? Are there open gym days?
Most likely, yes, you can host your event here but we reserve the right to refuse events (no go-karts, no skeet shooting, etc.). Liability waivers are required and proof of insurance may be required. We also host open gym events on Saturday mornings. To sign-up or for more information click here!
Is it wheelchair accessible?
Absolutely. Use our 555 Chestnut Street entrance.
For more information or to make a reservation, click here or call 415.421.6443, ext. 28
To learn about Lee Roberson – the man who the gym was named after click here!