You are the perfect fit for us. Connect with our community and make new friends by volunteering your time and talents. We’re looking for people who are interested in helping out with programs, events, or even administrative stuff. If you feel that you have something to offer TEL HI, please let us know!
Here are some examples of what our volunteers do:
- Help children with their homework in our after school programs
- Serve meals for our Senior Lunch Program
- Offer a workshop for adults or lead a class
- Help with garden upkeep (our garden is lovely)
- Teach gardening in our children’s programs
- Help out in the office (our office is lovely-ish)
- Help with one-time fundraising and community events
Making a difference in the lives of others is one of the best possible feelings. Everyone benefits when you open your heart. Check out TEL HI’s current volunteer opportunities online. You can also call Yvonne Curley, Development Director at 415.421.6443, ext. 27, or send an e-mail to YCurley@telhi.org. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
In the meantime, check out our Volunteer Spotlight.