TEL HI 2017 Summer Camp
For Kids Entering Kindergarten through 5th Grade*
When school is out for the summer, TEL HI is still here to support families with Summer Camp! Kids have fun while building confidence through a variety of recreational, academic, and artistic activities. Campers improve their communication skills and learn how to work together as they go on field trips, play sports, and introduce new learning experiences. It’s no wonder great friendships are forged here!
Additional highlights include:
- Experienced, professional staff
- Ability to sign up for the whole summer or just pick and choose individual weeks of camp
- Staff support in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Financial help available for qualifying families
- Special Overnight Field Trips (Past trips included a trip to Point Reyes National Seashore for a special three-day, two-night camping trip.)
Camp hours are 10:00 am–6:00 pm Monday through Friday.
For Camp tuition please contact Melody Wong, Program Director at MWong@telhi.org or you can call her at (415) 421-6443 X 30.
Summer Camp accepts children from age 5 (in or about to enter kindergarten) through the summer before 6th grade.
To enroll your child in TEL HI Summer Camp, please download this TEL HI 2017 Summer Camp Enrollment Packet. Select your desired camp sessions and return the forms to Melody Wong, Program Director, at TEL HI.
2017 Summer Camp Calendars and Parent Information
For more information on camp policies, schedules, and calendars please take a moment to review the links below:
- Summer Camp Parents Welcome Packet
- Summer Calendar for Children in K-1 Grades
- Summer Calendar for Children in 2-5 Grades
If you have any questions, contact Melody Wong, Program Director at MWong@telhi.org or you can call her at (415) 421-6443 X 30.